Followers

Friday 10 January 2014

Summer Weeds

Evening Everyone,
Another weekend, it will be Christmas again before we know it lol.
It is my first class of the New Year at Davina's tomorrow and we will be playing with White Embossed Resist and some of the wonderful new stamps from Woodware.
Whenever I am lucky enough to receive a parcel of new stamps for samples there are always certain ones that leap out and say play with me first lol.
This is one such stamp set JGS330 Summer Weeds Flower Heads.
I stamped and embossed the image a couple of times down the right hand side of a piece of white card stock. After adding some masking tape I sponged the panel with Kaleidacolor Dye Based inks.
I stamped the image again using the dye based ink after the masking tape had been removed.
The stamped greeting is also a new Woodware stamp JGS901 Birthday Textbox.
This is very CAS for me don't you think.
Have a great weekend, and happy crafting.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this - with my love of meadow flowers it's right up my street - and so beautifully done!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous make.....definitely inspired...thank you xxGaynor

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx