Followers

Thursday 2 January 2014

Lists

Hi All
I made good on my own suggestion last night. I now have a nice box full of punched hexagons instead of odd scraps, all ready and waiting to be turned into more backgrounds.
So that is one job that I can cross off. I am determined to cross at least a couple of things off that ever growing 'To Do list'. Let's see......

  • furniture moved - check
  • paper sorted - check
  • January DT cards made - check
It's just a shame that as fast as I cross one thing off the top of the list two more things get added to the bottom. Oh well, never mind, onward and upward as they say lol.
Over on the Woodware Blog today there is another sneak peek from the coming Spring 2014 catalogue.
I have used a couple of the same showcased stamps here on these cards.
The main floral image is Spring Spray Bouquet JGS331 which I have paper pieced and coloured using dye based inks.

The sentiment panel in the bottom corner is the fabulous Birthday Text  JGS901. I think I will have to work on Jane to add a few more of this type to her collection next time, they are going to be soooooo useful.
The floral strip across the centre is Washi Tape and I added some Faux Card Candi.
As you may have noticed I'm trying to post a little earlier in the day (still can't get to grips with scheduled posts) and so now I'm off to play. There is still a long list of crads that need to be made so I had better get on with it.
Have a good evening and Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is another lovely card Kim, now all you have to do is use those little hexagons up :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx