Followers

Saturday 18 January 2014

Chalks on Vellum

Hi All
Another fabulous class, and we even had cake, courtesy of Blanche who made us a very tasty Lemon Curd cake. Thank you Blanche.
It was great to see everyone playing with the big box of stamps that I took with me, and also to see people getting ideas from each other, it's what this game is all about after all.
I even manage a few extra tips, like using an image stamped onto vellum to cover up a badly stamped impression on the main piece of work.
Of course chalks work brilliantly on vellum anyway as you can see from the panel on the left hand side of this card. (Another one from the book)
Not much time for playtime this evening as I am off to a belated Christmas meal out, still there is always tomorrow.
Have a good evening.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a fab time at your class Kim, another beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx