Followers

Sunday 19 January 2014

A Patchwork Celebration

Evening Everyone,
I can't believe that another weekend is over, but at least it has been a productive one for me.
Dinner out was cancelled last night so I managed to get some Christmas cards finished and some DT work for Jenny at Hobby Art so that was all good.
I also promised to post a card showing one of the Embossing folder techniques that we will be doing in class at Davina's next time (Saturday 1st February)
I saw the idea for the Embossed Bargello background done in white on Sue Wilson's blog, but I decided to try it in colour.
The flowers are stamped and fussy cut using the same coloured card and a lovely stamp set designed for Woodware by Jane Gill.
The brown 'twigs' are all cut from a Dreamweaver Tree die, and I added soem gems to the flower centers using Tim Holtz Rock Candy Distress Stickles.
Better get to bed or I will be shattered tomorrow.
Don't forget there will be a new challenge starting over at Crafty Cardmakers and More tomorrow so why not check it out.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is so bright and cheerful Kim, I really like the background you have used

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx