Followers

Monday 2 December 2013

Penguins on Parade

Evening Everyone
I decided that tonight I deserved a treat, and a night off from crafting after my recent mammoth DT sessions.
With this in mind I decided to pop along to the pub my daughter works at to see her handiwork in place.
Those of you that follow my daily ramblings will remember the penguins that  my lovely and talented daughter made out of some coke bottles, chicken wire and plaster bandages.
 Well their ice flow is now finished and they great you in pride of place as you walk through the pub doors.
They look fantastic and I am told that lots of pictures have been taken of them.
These two are guarding some of the presents that wouldn't fit into Santa's sleigh,
which was also made by Becki.
So all in all I have had a lovely and relaxing evening and a very nice meal in to the bargain.
I'm going to take the Grandchildren back there next Friday as they will be having carol singing around the Christmas tree.
Lots of lovely Christmas songs and plenty of chocolate sweeties as well. What more could you want.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. We all know where she gets her talent from;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's done a fabulous job, i love it all especially the penguins :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx