Followers

Saturday 28 December 2013

Goodwill to All

Hi All
Are you having a good weekend?
Mine has been quite productive. I made myself a long list of things that I need to do this morning and have managed to cross off a couple of them so I feel like I am making progress.
I didn't however manage to get any pictures taken so here is yet another Christmas card. At least this one got sent and not put back in the box for next year lol.
The holly leaves are stamped and embossed onto the card using a Rollagraph, versamark ink and gold embossing powder. They are then coloured using Distress inks.
The sentiment has been cut out using a Nestie.
I don't often make single layer cards so I was pleased with how this one turned out.
In fact I think I might make a few more of these to get my Christmas card box started for next year.
I hope you get the chance to stop back tomorrow for another 'sneak peek' card from the new Woodware
catalogue.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx