Followers

Sunday 15 December 2013

Caution Picture Heavy Post

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a good weekend. It has been very wet and windy here, not that I have ventured outside, but I can hear the rain hammering on the window pains lol.
I have made a start on writing my Christmas cards so I thought that I would share some of them with you.
These were all made after a Quick and Easy Christmas Card class at Davina's a couple of months ago.
As you can see it is easy to make several cards at a sitting, especially when you use toppers or pieces from your 'Bits Box'









I actually managed to finish off 32 cards in one weekend, so I think that I will spread the pictures over a few nights, don't want you falling asleep on me now do I.
All of these are made following a Black, White and Red theme and used up some of my numerous Lili of the Valley Christmas die cuts.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. These are great, Kim. You did such a good job!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey, you were on a roll! Fabulous cards, Kim! I really need to crack on with the rest of my cards...where has all the time gone??? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx