Followers

Sunday 29 December 2013

Another Woodware sneak peek

Hi All
What lovely blue skies we have here at the moment, lets hope they last.
I thought that I would do my post early today so that I don't have to stop.
Today is another of the sneak peeks from the new Woodware Spring 2014catalogue.
This time the card has been made using  JGS338 Jane’s Geometric Leaves.
I stamped and embossed the images onto watercolour card using Sepia Versafine ink and clear embossing powder.
The leaves and background have then been coloured using distress inks.
The black card stock has been stamped and embossed using  Versamark ink and clear embossing powder and then painted using thin undiluted bleach.
The uncoloured leaves have been fussy cut and then mounted onto the cards using Silicon.
This is a fabulous stamp set which I can see will be very useful for all of those Men's cards.
Have a great day.
Happy Crafting.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx