Followers

Thursday 12 December 2013

A new Baby Girl

Evening Everyone,
It's nearly Friday again, and I can see that I will be spending the weekend writing Christmas cards. I really can't put it off any longer.
As there will be no time for any crafting, I decided to make the most of my time tonight.
I have had to make another Baby Congrats card, there seem to be so many babies arriving on the scenes just lately.
I made this for a customer at the garage. She used to come in every day for her coffee, until she found out that she was expecting and put a stop to drinking caffeine.
I promised that I would treat her to a large cappuccino, her favourite drink. as soon as the baby was born and she brought it in to show us.
Her little girl arrived a few weeks ago but I finally got to meet her yesterday. I was true to my word and treated Mum to a very large drink lol.
The central image is a Lili of the Valley diecut which I have mounted onto a piece of pink background paper from my stash.
The kraft panel to the left hand side of the card has been stamped and embossed using several different baby sentiments.
I found the stork in a box of buttons that I bought years ago, and I also added some pearls.
I painted over the image with a Wink of Steller glitter brush and then added some white dots to her dress.
I would like to enter my card into the challenge at Addicted to stamps where I have followed their lovely sketch.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx


2 comments:

  1. oooh this is soo pretty, love the little stork button :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx