Followers

Tuesday 3 December 2013

A Birthday Butterfly

Evening Everyone,
I hadn't remembered just how many Birthday cards I need to send in December until I turned the page in my birthday planner a couple of days ago.
I suppose that could be considered vaguely organised of me, at least they are all written down.
With a huge drawer full of cards made I would hope that there will be something there that will fit the bill for most occasions at least.
I made this card quite a while ago using a fabulous Hobby Art stamp.
The image has been stamped and embossed on to brown Bazzil cardstock and then the image has been painted with thin undiluted bleach.
The bleach removes the dark brown colour and enables the bright Distress ink colours painted on afterwards to show up without the need for any cutting out or decoupage.
I also added some white crayon.
Thanks for stopping by.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx