Followers

Saturday 9 November 2013

I Survived my First Day


Evening Everyone,
Well I have survived my first day of Make and Takes using the stencil paste from Imagination, and I have to say that it has been great fun.
We have been using it to create sparkly background paper and then stencilling over the top, but my mind has been working on stamping, embossing and colouring onto it, so watch this space as they say.
As I don't have any of my crafty stash with me they will have to stay as ideas in my head for now so my card tonight is from the Metal and Burlap class that I did at SirStampalot on Thursday evening.
The class used the same card idea as I made for the Woodware Retailers workshops, only this time I used Distress Inks and white embossing powder to create the background on the card.
The flowers are from Francoise Tall Vase stamp and have been stamped onto the Burlap panel as well as the metal sheet. I stamped and embossed the image onto the metal and then coloured them in using Copic pens.
I also used some of the burlap threads to create a knot on the flower stems.
The tiny embellishments (sorry about the picture quality) are stamped and cut from some of the scrap pieces.
I have had another fabulous meal in good company and am now heading back to my room to cut up card stock for tomorrows demo. The stencils are all washed and ready and I am now the proud possessor of a very sparkly bath lol.
Have a good evening
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx