Followers

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Congratulations, Love makes the World go Round

Evening Everyone,
Another late night chained to my desk. Still at least I am two stamps nearer the end of the DT cards that I am currently working on.
I did have one brief break to make this card for a very special couple.
My little Sister and her partner have finally got engaged, it's only taken 20 years, but who's counting lol.
The central image is from Lili of the Valley.
Where would I be in an emergency without their fabulous pre-coloured designs?
The sentiments and background stamp on the kraft card are also from them, and I matched the image to a Magnolia background paper that I had in my stash.
I added a flower and some ribbon and then had to make a very deep box to send it in lol.
The girls from SirStampalot will notice that I finally managed to get hold of the Go Create dies that I was looking for at the NEC. I love this shape, it makes such a fabulous base for a card don't you think.
Congratulations Gail and Alistair, I am so very happy for you.
Here's to many more happy years together.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Kim, love the colours and the shape.
    Crafty Hugs, Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx