Followers

Monday 4 November 2013

Cinnabun or Sycamore

Evening Everyone,
Now I realise that this is a rather tenuous connection, and a little bit of a private joke but I wrote this post earlier whilst consuming half of the most enormous, and delicious chocolate cinnabun.
Nick, who works with Janice and Andy visited Cambridge at the weekend where there is this shop devoted to Cinnabuns and he bought some home for us.
I dread to think how many calories there are in one, but boy was it nice lol.
Still enough about food, on to the card for this evening.
Janice usually has some sort of challenge waiting in a box for me when I stay with them, and this time it was some skeleton leaves.
I used them to create the central stamped panel on the card by pressing onto them with a heated Magic stamp. This then becomes the stamp which I inked up with pigment inks. Once again I used my new Movers and Shapers leaf dies and a tiny Woodware punch.
The tree names are from a Woodware clear stamp set designed by Jane Gill which I cut out and mounted using rectangular and deckle edged Nesties.
I am teaching a class tomorrow evening so I have been doing some last minute class prep. Yes I know, it's always last minute with me, but at least it means that I can be current with what is in stock. That's my excuse anyway lol.
Do you think I will work off any of that cinnabun in my sleep? I think I had better try.
Night night.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi! love this Kim and the colours together are gorgeous.
    You must be having a lovely time and yes sadly these are very yummy and our first stop when we go :).
    BIG hug,Lou.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx