Followers

Monday 25 November 2013

A Merry Christmas from Hobby Art

Evening Everyone,
Trust me to open my mouth about the weather.
Although it hasn't actually been snowing, no where near in fact, it might as well have been as our front doors at work decided that were going to be permanently open ALL DAY, so it has been FREEZING!!
I know that all of you who work outside will think I'm a wimp but when you work inside a shop you do have a certain expectation that you won't freeze your butt off when you are indoors.
Oh well, let's hope it is a little bit better tomorrow, my new thermal underwear doesn't arrive till the end of the week lol.
With the weather in mind, and Hobby Art due on the box tomorrow, here is a card that I made rather a long time ago using one of their Christmas stamps.
I stamped and embossed the image onto some handmade background paper from my stash and then added some tiny peel-off dots.
I'm not even going to think about what tomorrow will bring weatherwize, I'm just going to set my Sky box for Jenny's show and cuddle down under the covers.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx