Followers

Wednesday 2 October 2013

What Beautiful Colours

Hi All
Aren't these glorious?
I never know where to start when it comes to colouring in, especially flowers, so I just had to take some pictures when I saw these on the hall table at Davina's.
Of course they also remind me of home and my childhood.
Mum and Dad, and my Grandparents as well come to think of it, used to grow dahlias in the garden and there was always the most amazing array of colours.
There was always a vase of them somewhere in the house.
Of course the other thing that I remember about them is the creepy crawlies that they used to harbour amongst their beautiful coloured petal. Earwigs mostly. Strange the things you remember lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx