Followers

Saturday 12 October 2013

Use your imagination and some Card Candi.

Evening Everyone
Have you had a fabulously crafty Saturday?
We had another great class at Davina's making Christmas cards.
Now I know that you will be expecting to see the results of our efforts, but no handbag, means no camera, which means no pictures!!
I have been scrolling through my photo files trying to find something that I could share that would reflect what we did in class today and the nearest I could find is this card that I made for Woodware using one of Jane Gill's bubble stamps.
These were designed specifically to be used with, among other things, Card Candi, which is one of the things that we were playing with today.
I have stamped and embossed the images onto green card stock and then added black and white Candi, black Nailheads and white dots made using a Souffle pen.
I also added tiny black dots around the edge of the panel.
Now I know that this isn't very Christmassy, but if you use your imagination and a bit of red and gold you can get the idea of what we were doing today.
I will get some pictures taken as soon as I retrieve my bag on Tuesday.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, what a fabulous card LOVE the dots how clever and very effective.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx