Followers

Saturday 19 October 2013

Pearlex for Christmas

Evening Everyone,
Are you having a creative weekend. I am, and I definitely seem to be in Christmas mode.
We had another productive class at Davina's where the girls were once again introduced to Pearlex, both powder and watercolour.
My card tonight makes use of both types.
As you can see I managed to finish the card that I was working on last night.
The central panel uses one of Jane Gill's Christmas stamps which I stamped and embossed onto watercolour card and then 'dropped' the Watercolour Pearlex onto the image having first painted it with plenty of clean water to make the card stock very wet.
The background panel uses dark grey card and an embossing folder which I have covered with Versamrk before placing the card stock inside and putting it through the Cuttlebug machine.
This transfers the ink to the card stock, and then I have added the powdered Pearlex to create a fabulous shimmery background.
Another Christmas card to add to the pile.
Back to my desk while I'm still feeling creative, I can have a lie in tomorrow lol.
Hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kim! love the embossed background panel. I'm in love with the Pearlex shimmer, must invest in a very near future! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Kim. I love your ideas, your cards for Clarity are always my favourites too, and give me loads of inspiration.
    Carole N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kim
    Love the effects you have created with the pearlex, it is dramatic and is a wonderful contrast to your soft watercolour panel.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx