Followers

Saturday 26 October 2013

Pearlex card from Demo Day at SirStampalot.

Hi All
Just a quick post as I haven't been home long, and now the Internet is playing up.
This is a card that I finished off during my Demo at SirStampalot today.
I have been playing with Pearlex, both the Watercolour Palettes and the dry powder. The stamped and embossed panel has been painted using the 'Wet Watercolour Tecnique',
And then I stamped onto a piece of background paper using a Versamark ink pad and brushed Powdered Pearlex over the images.
Of course it wouldn't be a Kim card without a little bit of Faux Stitching.
Don't forget you get a lie in tomorrow, or an extra hours crafting depending on your point of view lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Just love those glossy leaves - great card!
    Sorry I've not been around much. The big move (clearing and leaving the family home of 40 years) knocked me out, but I'm looking forward to some proper catching up over the next days and weeks.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx