Followers

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Non Traditional Christmas

Evening Everyone
I'm afraid this is another very quick post, my very early start just led to a granny nap which has just left me feeling even more tired. Let's hope that tomorrow is a more creative one.
 This is a card made using one of the lovely Decoupage stamps from Imagination.
The stamped and embossed panel has been coloured using a Pearly Paint Palette and then mounted onto some background papers from my stash, with a little added stamping and sponging.
I suppose the colours are a little more Birthday than Christmas, but who says that Christmas cards have to be traditional colours.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx