Followers

Sunday 27 October 2013

Mica Removal as inspired by Sue Wilson

Evening Everyone,
Are you safely tucked up and ready for the storm that is set to hit the UK, if the weathermen are to be believed that is. Personally I just hope that they are just covering their backs after the hurricane fiasco of 1987.
I have been trying to finish off some more of the bits from my demo at SirStampalot yesterday.
One of the Pearlex and Distress Ink techniques that I played with was actually inspired by a card that I found on Sue Wilson's blog using the Mica Removal technique. This is my take on her card.
It is very hard to see the shimmer from the Pearlex powder, although I think that it is just about visible in this photo.
Off to bed now, I wonder if I will sleep through this storm just like I did in 1987?
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kim
    This is beautiful and a great technique.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx