Followers

Friday 18 October 2013

I'm having way too much fun playing with Pearlex

Evening Everyone,
It's the weekend again and as you can see from my desk I am hip deep in Pearlex Palettes in preparation for my class tomorrow at Davina's.
I have been having so much fun playing with this fabulous product that I nearly missed posting, so you will have to pardon my lack of finished cards.
That will happen tomorrow morning, and probably later tonight if I am honest lol.
I rather like this piece of Watercolour Pearlex so I think I will go back to playing and see what I can come up with.
See you tomorrow with the results.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx