Followers

Tuesday 8 October 2013

An Indian Summer

Evening
What a beautiful day it has been today.
We so often get lovely weather in October don't we, an 'Indian Summer' as they call it.
I think that is why I like the Autumn best, it's lovely without being too hot and the colours around are just magnificent.
Of course it is also nearly my birthday so that always helps lol.
 This card has been made using the background technique that I will be sharing with the girls on Saturday.
Although they will be making Christmas cards on the day these lovely autumnal colours work well with the stamped and die cut panel.
Just a quick post tonight, I have to get up at 4am to be at work ready for the stock takers.
So it's Good Night from Me.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx