Followers

Sunday 13 October 2013

A little more Candi

Hi All
I hope that you have had a successful weekend, I certainly have.
I have managed to finish a stack of Christmas cards using the Quick and Easy Background Paper technique that I was teaching on Saturday.
They are laid out on every available surface, in fact I have had to stop for now as I have run out of places to put them while the glitter glue dries!!
Never mind I will just have to carry on after work tomorrow and then I can have a count up to see just how many I have made.
I have used quite a bit of Card Candi today, so I thought that I would share another of the cards that I made for the Woodware catalogue that would be suitable to use with it.
This design has been stamped and embossed and then painted using dye based inks.
I added Glossy Accents and mounted the circular panel onto a piece of card stock that has been dry embossed with some co-ordinating bubbles.
Oh boy, look at the time, better get some sleep.
See you tomorrow.
hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Great card...that image looks so good with that embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx