Followers

Wednesday 3 July 2013

More Baby Wipe Reinker Cards

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day.
I decided that my card tonight would be another featuring the Baby Wipe Reinker Technique as explained by Mynnette over at Technique Time Tuesday.
She comes up with some fabulous ideas, some new to me and some old favourites that I had forgotten about.
I try to play along although sometimes my card doesn't quite turn out as the technique says it should, as with my cards tonight, but I do like to play anyway.
The pale panel on this card was created following Mynnette's instructions and part of a Stampendous stamp set Daisy Stem Trio SSC1105.
I also used assorted dye based reinkers, although I'm afraid I can't remember which ones.
I stamped one of Jane Gill's fantastic solid image stamps JGS273 Wheat onto the panel and then used it as a type of spotlight to the main card.
The second card tonight has been made in a very similar manner, this time using JGS274 Ferns.
The main panels on both cards have been made using Distress inks, Glimmer Mist, Faux Stitching and some Card Candi.
Please check out Mynnette's instructions for the Baby Wipe Reinker Panel, you never know you might feel inspired to give it a go.
I will enter these cards into the challenge at Woodware.
At least that way Dorothy will get an explanation as to how I created the background on my card from yesterday as it was made in exactly the same way.
Off to bed now, night night.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! This looks like fun, I think I will have a go with Crafters re-inkers to see how they work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. I love your technique.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx