Followers

Sunday 20 January 2013

Happy Birthday to one and All

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good crafty weekend, tucked up in the warm away from the snow, if you are in England anyway.
I have been busy making sure that I am up to date with my cards for this week. Tomorrow in particular is very Birthday heavy for me with three to deliver, including one to my Sister.
This is one of the cards that I made.
The background panel has been made using a piece of background paper, Distress inks and a couple of stamps including the leaf which is Penny Black I think.
The panel was in my bits box, but I thought that it worked perfectly for this card for a man.
I added a die cut leaf which I have embossed with clear embossing powder.
The Birthday Greeting is from Hobby Art and has to be one of my favourite sentiment stamps at the moment.
I cut the panel in to three before mounting it on to the card.
The brown background paper has been embossed using a Craft Concepts folder called Christmas Vine.
I have even been a very good girl  and decorated the envelope.
I had better get to bed now.
Although some of the local schools are closed tomorrow, much to the delight of my Granddaughter, I will have no excuse not to get to work as I live about 2 minutes away.
Stay safe and warm
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Love the panels, great effect, and the die-cut grasses are a gorgeous touch... Nice work on the co-ordinating envelope!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx