Followers

Thursday 24 January 2013

A little more Bargello

Evening Everyone
I hope that you have had a good day without too much new snow.
We had quite a bit in the night, but fortunately the roads are fairly clear and it appears to be disappearing slowly. Let's hope there is no more tomorrow.
I have spent a very 'uncrafty' afternoon and evening. The nearest I have got to anything craft related is clearing my desk so that I can put the laptop down with out it squashing anything.
I have been catching up on some commenting and trying to organise some photos.
I have pictures of literally hundreds of cards and it is not always easy to remember whether I have blogged them or not, so I have been pasting them all into a folder so that it it easy for me to check without scrolling through a years worth of blogposts.
Boy how sad am I!!
Now I haven't quite finished yet so I am going to share another of the cards for the new Woodware catalogue as I know that I am safe with them, they were hush hush so no chance that I have shown you them yet lol.
This is another of Jane's wonderful designs.
I have done a little Bargello paperwork in the background, a technique that I was reminded of over at Technique Tuesday.
I used background papers available from Woodware, some tiny coloured gems and of course some matching Card Candy made with a small circle punch.
I might be able to get a little more done before I go to sleep, if I'm lucky.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Holy crackers, this is amazing! I LOVE when you stamp over things to make them look even MORE. Yes, I did end that sentence that way! It just looks even MORE!!! GORGEOUS--thanks for linking back to Technique Time Tuesday, too! (See blog for name change.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, a really great looking technique! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is nice Kim, the bargello looks really good against the flowers. Nice colour combination too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx