Followers

Tuesday 15 January 2013

A card for Mr Tickle

Evening Everyone,
And a very late one for me it is going to be. I am still sitting in the pub, nursing my diet coke and waiting for my lift home!!
I did tell you that this was a very useful background stamp for a man's card.
This time I have stamped and embossed it (JGS303 Tree Names) in black and then sponged Old Paper, Frayed Burlap and Faded Jeans Distress Ink all over it.
The leaf stamp is from a Stampendous clear set SSC022 Fall Foliage, and the sentiment is from a Woodware set FRCL207 Ribbon Banners.
 I have done some extra stamping with plain water as well as the Distress inks on the sponged panel.
Of course some Card Candi finished it off rather nicely.
I don't usually spend time in the pub, but I finally managed to hand deliver the card to Andy (the Mr Tickle of the title) who is my daughter's boyfriend, and as she has been working I stopped for dinner and a drink and then they will drop me home once last orders have been called.
Much nicer than getting the bus in this cold weather I think you will agree, so I will put up with the very late night.
I have not been totally inactive as I have taken my laptop with me, but sadly no crafty playtime for me today.
Still tomorrow is another day as they say.
Nearly home time.
hugs Kimx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour combining - blues and browns, right up my street! and I'm more and more tempted by that fabulous text stamp - I'm gonna blame you if I give in!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim - I love this leafy card & Sunday's offering, too!! I adore all things leafy & trees, too & have sooooo many leaf & tree stamps you wouldn't believe. Even so, I really think I need this background stamp ..... truly, I really do need it...
    Gorgeous work, as ever - you are a true inspiration!
    all the best & night-night,

    Liz M x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous, I just LOVe the colors too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx