Followers

Saturday 23 July 2011

A sleepover and Harry Potter

Hello
It was my eldest Granddaughter Megan's last day at Primary School yesterday. She was a bit tearful and as her brother had gone to his best friend's for a sleepover, and the twins had each other, we had a sleepover of our very own. Am I the only one in the world not to have seen any of the Harry Potter films?  Well my education started last night. We had ice cream and cuddled up for a marathon. I'm afraid to say that we both fell asleep, nothing to do with the film more about the timing. But I have started, as they say, so now maybe we will finish number one later today.
This is one of the cards that I made for Barbara using her Small Calligraphy Tree. I have stamped and embossed it in gold and then cut it out using a Nestie.
I mounted it over panels of card that have had the edges distressed. Ribbon, peel-off dots and a stitched border finish things off nicely.
Need to get back to the cards now if I am going to get some time off tonight to finish the film.
Have a great day.
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. That's a useful stamp to have in any Christmas collection. Did you use it as a bcakground too, in the right hand corner? Nice one. Gilly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx