Followers

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Ribbit, Ribbit

Evening,
It really does seem to have been a busy month for birthdays, especially ones for little people.
The two cards tonight were actually made using some Penny Black stickers. They are brilliant when you need a card in a hurry as they are already coloured in. It's a bit of a cheat I know, but sometimes it just has to be done. Of course you can make them look every bit as special as one that you have stamped and coloured in yourself, it just cuts down on the time.
Because they are clear stickers it can be best to back them onto white card since anything you stick them to does have a tendency to show through a little.
I'm afraid the photography is not quite as sharp as it might be but I hope that it gives you a couple of ideas.
I've added cuttlebugged background and punched panels, and of course a greeting or two.
Off to bed now before I fall asleep as I write this.
Sleep tight.
Love and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx