Followers

Saturday 4 December 2010

Are you having a good time?

Hi Guys
I hope that you have all had a great time at Sir Stampalot today.
As promised I have spent the afternoon making a card using the Faux background technique that I was going to share with you all at the Demo day.
 I'm afraid that the pictures don't do the card justice, it has been made using the  Christmas Star 4104K which has to be one of my favourite Christmas Penny Black stamps this year.
The greeting is from a clear set designed by Paula Pascual  All Year Round PPCSA6007.
The background to the Poinsettia has been sponged with distress ink and then the main image has been painted using the distress reinkers for a richer colour. The photo has made it look patchy rather than shimmery so I do apologize for that.
I am now covered in red ink so I am going to have another break and a nice hot shower before I try to finish some more Christmas cards.
I haven't written any yet, in fact I'm not even sure how many I have got finished at all so far. As I have over 100 to send I had better get to it.
Keep safe and warm
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx