Followers

Wednesday 3 March 2010

It's a challenge!

Hello Everyone, thanks for stopping by.
Sometimes when you are doing a demo you have to use stamps and products that you would not usually choose. This is always a challenge, and not always one I am up to. The stamps on this card fall into that catagory, but I hope that on this occassion I I rose to the challenge ok.
The panel on the card is created using a versamark ink pad, which has then been brayered over with Kaleidacolor dye based ink (Calypso).
Rub over the image with a piece of kitchen paper before stamping and embossing the greeting with black versafine ink and clear embossing powder. Versafine really is the best inkpad for stamping and embossing, in my humble opinion, as it always gives such an intense black which embosses beautifully no matter how detailed the image.
I have finished the card off with a water marked panel, ribbon, and tiny punched flowers.
These are really very simple flowers with a little bit of bling in the centre.
I am enjoying making flowers at the moment, as you may have gathered, and am teaching how to make them at Davina's this evening so I had better get myself ready - hence the early post.
Will share again tomorrow.
Have a great evening
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx