Followers

Monday 22 February 2010

Inside the box

Evening.
Just a quick post cause I really must try and get a reasonably early night, but I did promise some of the cards from inside the box.This is just one of the suggestions that I will be sharing with the girls on Wednesday evening.
Close up of the previous card. I like to use plenty of water and then 'drop' the colour in when I watercolour a large area. You can then go back in and add more colour in specific areas of the image.
Close up of another of the cards.
Another close up, different card.
Did enjoy prepping this class. I think it would make a lovely gift for someone, Mothers Day is coming up :-)
Must close now.
Happy Stamping, or should that be sleeping!!
Love Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Help. Can anyone help me to translate this comment
    Love Kimx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx