Followers

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Christmas comes early

Evening Everyone.Every year I say that I am going to get my Christmas cards made early, but some how it just never happens.
Well this year is going to be different!!
Yes I know you've heard that one before, but tonight I got started.
A couple of friends and I spent the evening making Christmas cards, at least I finished off several that I started last year.
You know what its like - card made but it needs an envelope and an insert - all those boring things that take time.
Well believe me it's a lot more fun with a couple of friends around the table. We talk for England and consume copious amounts of coffee, but at least I can say that I now have a dozen cards completed and ready to go for December.
If I can just keep this up once a month I will be laughing.
Thought I would let you see one of them, hope you like it.
That's enough of Christmas for this month, back to my cards for Barbara's next TV show, and samples for Imagination, and then there is Farnborough this weekend, and teaching tomorrow night...............oh boy, better get some sleep if the brain will shut down that is.
Nite, nite.
Love Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx