Followers

Tuesday 9 August 2011

When is a Snowflake not a Snowflake ???

When is a snowflake not a snowflake, when it is given to me apparently lol.
At least that is what they kept saying on Barbara's show on Sunday. I made this card using the Snowflakes stamp which comes in three different sizes.
I stamped and embossed several images, in all three sizes, and then coloured them using distress inks.
Once they were dry I cut them out trimming off the spikes so that they looked more like flowers.
They have then been shaped and attached to the main card using silicon. If you look in the corner of the picture you can just about see the original design as I have stamped it randomly in the background.
I added gems to the centres and leaves as well as the greeting from Saturdays classroom show.
You see Christmas stamps can be used all year round if you put your mind to it :).
Love and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx