Followers

Sunday 24 February 2019

Milestone Birthdays

Evening Everyone,
Today has seen another milestone birthday. A friends Mum is celebrating her 100th birthday.
I popped round for a cuppa and a slice of cake, and a look at her card from the Queen and telegram from Amber Rudd. We all thought that telegrams didn't exist anymore, but apparently they do. 
It occurred to me that I still have several cards that I have made over the years for milestone birthdays that I have never blogged, so it looks like today is the day.
I can't even begin to remember who they were made for after all this time, but I'm sure that won't matter.







We have had a house full of rather hung over people today, so here's to anyone who is celebrating.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Great collection Kim and love the new one you've made for the challenge too. Happy creative week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx