Followers

Wednesday 30 August 2017

With all my heart

Hello again,
Have you ever found a stamp that you just can't seem to put down?
My go to stamp of the moment is a fabulous floral heart from Woodware.
It is such a lovely image to colour in, and as I seem to have had quite a few Wedding and Anniversary cards to make just lately, I got a little bit carried away.








As you can see I do seem to have been going through a bit of a purple patch at the moment, although I think it might have more to do with the the wedding card that I had to make in Cadbury purple to match the bridesmaids dresses.






Because I never seem to know exactly what I am going to do when I start making a card I often end up with several 'leftover' images which I can then turn into cards for another occasion.


















And as you can see it works just as well with only half an image.
So that's a few anniversary cards ready to send, although actually I think they have all been used up already this month, so maybe I will just have to play some more. What a hardship lol.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim, I so love Woodware stamps too and this is so useful. Hope you're having a good week. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx