Followers

Monday 29 May 2017

I'm Back


Seriously...............me and technology.
Why on earth does my computer have to keep changing things? If it ain't broke, why fix it, cause whenever they do it takes me ten times as long to do even the simplest of things, and it means that I never seem to get anything else done.
Perhaps I should get one of the youngsters in the house to give me some lessons. Emma seems to know exactly what to do on her Mum's phone already. She does a nice line in taking 'selfies', and she isn't even two yet lol!!
One of several reasons for my recent blogging inactivity is that I am trying to get on top of sorting through some of the pictures that I have taken over the years, and this is where my computer has it in for me!!
I know that I'm a little bit OCD, so I have a tendency to need to do things in a specific order, and to finish off one job before I start the next..............oh I wish.
I seem to have thousands of photos, and that's only the ones of cards that I have made. The trouble is that every time I edit a picture ready to blog it seems to disappear into the black hole that is my computer, and I have to start all over again.
I've given up with older photos for the time being, so here are some cards that I made more recently.
Speaking of youngsters, I have had quite a few birthday cards to make over the last couple of months for the smaller people of my acquaintance.
My Great-niece Myla was 2 just over a week ago,
 and the Grandson of a good friend was 1 a few days later.
This one was made for the son of one of my customers at work,
and this one was for another old friends Granddaughter.
As you can see I reached for my go to LOTV toppers.

I also managed to use up plenty of bits and pieces from my stash although you wouldn't know it to look at whats still left lol.
 I also have a selection of stickers like these Penny Black jungle friends,
 Birthday Bear,


 bathing dog
and birthday chick.
This little bear was from a set of stickers that came with a magazine, many years ago.

And I don't just use these toppers for little people. This card was made for a 'Crafty Friend' who needed a bit of cheering up.
And this one was for my eldest Granddaughter Megan. It contained an IOU for a trip to Clinique for a facial. It was what she wanted for her birthday, but as she has been up to her elbows with revision for her A levels we decided to leave it until they are all finished. I can see a shopping trip in my very near future lol.
Sorry for the picture heavy post but I have such a lot of things to share with you. I think I had better quit while I'm ahead now before my computer swallows everything again.
Thanks for sticking with me, and stopping by.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

1 comment:

  1. Gosh Kim, you have been busy. I fully understand how you feel about computers. Happy crafty week,
    Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx