Followers

Friday 13 January 2017

With a little help.....

Evening All,
I really don't like this weather. Apart from anything else I'm always terrified of falling over on the snow and ice.
At least most of the white stuff seems to have disappeared around us and I for one hope it stays away too.
I have had a little helper this afternoon.
Mummy wanted to make a card for Emma to give Daddy for his birthday.
I stamped out the fabulous Woodware Huge Happy Birthday and then Becki gave Emma some crayons and she coloured it in all on her own.
I let Becki loose in my craft room so that she could choose some bits and pieces,
 and then Emma helped me put it all together as per Mummy's instructions.
It was a bit of a joint effort, but I think Mummy was pleased with the end results.
They didn't manage to get home to see Daddy on his birthday because of the snow but they have finally managed it tonight so I think he will have some well deserved Emma time...........so long as she is playing the game that is. You know what kids are like, your best friends one minute, hate you the next, even at the tender age of one lol.
I'm hoping that the white stuff stays away otherwise we might not be able to get together for class tomorrow.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your posts about your art projects and your sweet little Emma. Keep up your awesome work and have a healthy, happy, and fun-filled new year. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin for taking the time to read my ramblings. I do enjoy sharing my cards with everyone and hope that some at least will inspire people.
      hugs Kimx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx