Followers

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Spot the Deliberate Mistake

Afternoon All,
Have you ever made a card for someone and then been mortifies to find, after you have handed it over, that you have spelt their name wrong!!
I had that happen to me just before Christmas when I made my usual card for 'Boss' to give to his daughter.
It was only as I downloaded the photographs that I noticed that I had spelt Ledshajini's name wrong.

I rushed into work the following morning full of apologies for my stupidity, only to discover that neither 'Boss', nor his daughter had spotted my mistake. Boy did that make me feel a whole heap better. 
I used a lovely floral heart stamp as the main focus on the card.

I coloured it to match the background paper and added die cut leaves and branches along with a Birthday greeting..
I will definitely make sure that I spell check my cards in future, I don't want to make that mistake again.
I hope you have a great evening. My craft room is calling me and that is something I just cannot resist lol.
Happy Crafting and hugs
Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx