Followers

Sunday 15 January 2017

My Little Helpmate

Evening,
Well I am definitely flavour of the day with Emma.
I finally managed to narrow down my list for the winners of my challenge, and was looking forward to some crafty playtime today, but Emma had other ideas.
I started the day watching her swimming lesson which was brilliant,

and then she hasn't wanted to leave my side for most of the day which has also been a joy.

Of course it has meant that crafting has taken a back seat, but as I have said before they are small for such a short space of time that I will make the most of being her 'bestest' friend and leaving blogging, and crafting for another day............hopefully tomorrow lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie! You made the right choice, friend. 😊 HUGS! Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx