Followers

Friday 6 January 2017

Goodbye Liz

Evening Everyone,
Unfortunately I have need of yet another Sympathy card.
We have just received the sad news that my Mum's best friend passed away peacefully today.

She was a lovely lady and will be missed dreadfully by all who knew her.
She and Mum would ring each other every day, and could talk for England whenever she came to stay.
She was an avid knitter, working her way through her long list of grandchildren, and great Grandchildren. A bit like painting the Forth Bridge, she would make something for each of them, youngest to oldest and then start the process all over again.
Emma was a lucky inclusion to this list and we have several beautiful cardigans which I know Becki will treasure.
Mum had organised a post Christmas family gathering tomorrow to which Liz was invited, so I know that we will all be raising a glass and sharing our memories of a very special lady.
Goodbye Liz, we will miss you.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx