Followers

Sunday 1 January 2017

Distress Stains and Embossing Folders

Evening Everyone
I told you that I was looking forward to a great class on Saturday, well we had a marvellous time.
So here are a couple more of the cards that I made using Distress Stains and Embossing Folders.
 I got the idea from Pinterest, and as you can see I really like the hexagon embossing folder.
 You might also notice that I like this Woodware stamp as well.
 The distress stains are easy to use on the embossing folders and create lovely backgrounds.
Nice solid stamps work really well on this type of background as they show up so well.
I have lots more bits to finish off, and if I am going to carry on with my efforts to empty my bits box I can see a few more cards being posted over the next few days.
I hope that you have had a wonderful New Years Day. We have had a houseful again which has been lovely.
They are all still off work tomorrow as it is a Bank Holiday but I will be at work as normal. Never mind, it won't be long before we do it all again lol.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx