Followers

Saturday 31 October 2015

Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone,
I hope that you are all having a spookily good day.
I am sitting in the shop at SirStampalot wearing a spider headband as I write this, having worn devil horns and a tail at work yesterday..............don't ask lol.
My girls love Halloween, although it is something that they have come to in adulthood, as it was not something that we celebrated when they were kids.
This card was made for a lovely lady who comes into work, to give to her son whose birthday is today.
I have fussy cut one of my LOTV toppers and attached it to the card with silicon.

The background to the card was created using a Dutch Doobadoo spiders web stencil,, embossing machine,  distress inks and glitter glue.
The sentiments are by Marianne and are a combination of stamps and dies.
The cat is also a very useful Marianne die. It is actually a pair of cats, but I separate them and use them an awful lot especially for Good Luck cards.
I'm sure that the Grandchildren will be having great fun today carving pumpkins, making chocolate apples (toffee was considered a little bit too dangerous) and eating lots of sweeties.
I have left strict instructions that I need plenty of pictures, especially when they have all dressed up.
Have a good evening.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx