Followers

Sunday 31 August 2014

A Wonderful Day to Remember

Evening Everyone,
I hope that you have had a fabulous Sunday.
Today would have been my Son Adam's 33rd birthday, so as you can imagine I have tried to keep myself busy.
This hasn't been hard given the mountain of washing that there was for my daughter to do after the family holiday.
In an effort to help her out, and try to find the living room floor lol, I have spent a good part of today ironing.
I figured that if I ironed it as it came off the line it might speed the tidying process along quite nicely.
It also brought back fond memories of early morning hours spent ironing when Adam was small.
I looked for a card to share with you tonight, and I thought that the sentiment on this one was rather appropriate. 'May your Birthday be a special celebration, and a wonderful day to remember.'
The central panel has been created using one of Jane Gill's fabulous designs for Woodware and Distress inks.
The panel across the middle of the card has been made using a piece of embossed card highlighted with more Distress ink.
I also highlighted the embossing with some tiny assorted gems.
I think that I am ironed out now so it's off to bed for me. Maybe I can get in some crafting after work tomorrow, I think I have done my bit in the domestic goddess department don't you.
Happy Birthday Ammi, love you always xx
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx