Followers

Monday 23 June 2014

Wonderful Woodland Elements

Evening Everyone,
June, has turned into a very birthday heavy month. Thank goodness I don't have to find pressies to go with all of the cards or it would be beans on toast for the month and definitely no crafty stash.
I have had a couple of birthday cards to make for the guys at work so I used this fabulous old Woodland Elements set from Woodware, some coloured card and a little bleach.
This card is made using the same stamp set and a couple of Gelly Roll Glaze pens as well as some bleach.
I love stamping with bleach as well, which can be seen on the red strip across the bottom of the card.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx