Followers

Friday 27 June 2014

Walking the Plank

Hi All
Have you all had a fabulous week?
I have been finishing off a few projects, and getting some cards ready for the post, late as usual I'm afraid, but then it wouldn't be from me if it was on time now would it lol.
This is one of several cards that I have made for recently using my lovely LOTV toppers
I made the surround to the image look like a porthole to fit in with the nautical theme.
The background has been made from strips of paper from my stash, and then I added some faux stitching, brads and Card Candi.
I hope that you will be having a weekend filled with crafty pursuits. I on the other hand will be working my fingers to the bone serving a constant queue of customers if I am to believe what my colleagues tell me about the garage at the weekends. Still if I have to be at work I would much rather that it was busy.
Have a great weekend.
hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx