Followers

Saturday 28 June 2014

Thanks................ in Pink and Green

Evening,
Wow this definitely doesn't feel like the weekend at all. It is only the second day in my 8 day stretch and I can see that I am going to be on my knees by next Friday. I am already in need of a 'Granny nap', how sad is that lol.
The lovely ladies over at Woodware have been sharing projects this week using pink and green, and so I thought that I would make something to join in with them.
 I love these Huge Word stamps designed by Francoise, they are just perfect for paper piecing.
I stamped and embossed the image onto pink and green background paper and then again onto white card stock. I added some foliage to the background before attaching the fussy cut letters using glossy accents as a glue.
 The beauty of this type of card is that you get a 2 for 1 deal even if parts of the letters are missing.
The second card was made by stamping on to Kraft card and adding some leaves to the background in Antique Linen ink.
I added assorted pink gems to the background of both cards.
I think that I will send these to Judith and Dorothy to thank them for allowing me to be part of such a fabulous team.
Better get some sleep now, its back to the tills tomorrow, and Sunday is always busy or so I am told.
Night night.
hugs Kimx

2 comments:

  1. These stamps are so much fun, you can make cards really quick with them and yours are lovely Kim, great chice of colours.
    Happy crafting, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am enjoying this pper piecing lark. Thanks for sharing. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx