Followers

Sunday 22 June 2014

Happy Birthday Max

Hello Again,
I can't believe how quickly this weekend has come to an end.
This card was made for a young man who I jokingly refer to as my Grandson.
He is the son of my Daughters best friend, and spends rather a lot of time at our house so we laugh that he has become a surrogate Grandson. In fact he turned up first thing this morning to show me what he had been given for his birthday. How sweet is that :O)
He loves his football and supports Chelsea so I added some blue Spectrum Noir pen to this Lili of the Valley topper. I hope that he will get past the fact that the kit isn't accurate.
I made some patchwork background using blue, black and white papers and added some medical gauze behind the image to look like the goal net.
The flags are cut using a DooHickey and were the ideal way to add his name and age.
I even had a few left over bits to be able to make another card to put in my box. I'm sure that it will come in handy some time fairly soon.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx