Followers

Saturday 21 June 2014

And now for something completely different

Hi Everyone,
I hope that you have all had a fabulous day. Mine did not go quite according to plan, although it has been good none the less.
I must have known that today's class was not going to be straightforward when I didn't get my tag and instructions done in time. I was pretty sure that the Girls would forgive me, I took biscuits instead, talk about bribery lol.
Anyway as it happens I had to think on my feet and come up with something completely different when Davina's iron when up in smoke, quite literally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We ended up rescheduling the class (Embossing Folders and Waxed Paper) for next month and played with inks and resist stamping instead. So I have a couple more weeks to get my instructions sorted out, and find a new iron.
So instead of a card from today's class here is one that I made for my Granddaughter to take a birthday party this afternoon.
I used an old Lili of the Valley topper and some pink background paper from my stash.
The punched border and heart are DooHickeys and I added a tiny flower and a brad.
I don't think that I will risk trying to iron anything just at the moment, lets hope that I can get away with it with my uniform for Monday lol.
Hugs Kimx

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet and loveable image . You have made a pretty card with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx