Followers

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Good Luck in everything You do

Evening Everyone,
I don't know about you, but I don't see many signs of the 'heat wave' that they have been promising us. It has been really quite chilly here today and we have also had torrential rain. Just like we needed any more of that here in Whyteleafe lol.
As you can see I have been making a couple of Good Luck cards.
I actually only needed one, but following my challenge to myself to use up all of my left overs, I ended up with three. Still I'm sure that they will come in handy at some point.
I stamped and embossed the Huge Good Luck from Woodware onto several pieces of background paper from my stash.
I also stamped and embossed the greeting onto Kraft Card and then paper pieced the letters, randomly mixing the patterned papers.
The small sentiment is also part of the stamp set, as is the four leaf clover which I stamped onto the background using Versamark ink.
The die cut cats are a new purchase from my last class at Davina's.
I think they are a Marianne die (you know me I never save the packaging do I ) and came as a set with some romantic words. In fact they are actually joined together, but I have managed to separate them quite successfully, which worked so much better for these particular cards.
I shall be delivering my card tomorrow to one of the local businesses which is moving out of the village after 41 years.
I wish them luck in all they do in the future.
Hugs Kimx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message, it is always greatly appreciated. I will try and get back to you as soon as possible if you have a query
Hugs Kimx